Diffused LED Dome Illuminator for Microscope
Glare reduction and shadow-free lighting for specimens that are difficult to illuminate with many corners, edges and recesses.
Creates a diffused soft light arena for viewing samples that have demanding surfaces with minimal reflections.
The most basic element of photography is the interaction of light with the specimen being studied. In cases where magnification and clarity are of great importance, such as the imaging of insects and metallic specimens under the microscope, controlling the light can be especially challenging, in these instances we recommend our Dome Illuminator for stereo microscopes with LEDs illuminating upwards into a white dome which illuminates the subject perfectly.
A superb illumination system for observing insects and any reflective specimen.
- Adjustable brightness control
- Max. opening for microscope objective: Ø61mm
- Outside diameter of dome light, bottom: Ø150mm
- Inner diameter of dome light, bottom Ø115mm
- Provides even illumination across the field of view
- Virtually eliminates shadows in the sample
- Cool white light (Color temperature 6000-7000k)
Note: Microscope NOT included.