Streamwatch/waterwatch kits are designed for assessing the biological and physical aspects of aquatic systems. This kit has been designed for schools to encourage an understanding of the relationships between animals, plants and the environment in a freshwater ecosystem.
The ESTREAM1 kit includes :
- 1 x EANET1 Aquatic net complete
Consisting of standard aluminium handle, aluminium triangular hoop, and a white dip bag – mesh 0.9 x 0.3mm
- 1 x EIH009 White Plastic Larval Trays
A plastic tray with a very smooth surface used for sorting and counting aquatic insects. The tray measures 430 x 310 x 55mm high and is made from very strong polyethylene and weighs 400grams. The trays are stackable.
- 4 x E214 90mm plastic petrie dish
- 4 x White Plastic Ice cube Trays
Used for sorting specimens.
- 4 x Small Plastic Spoons
Used for separating/moving specimens
from one container to another
- 4 x E949 small Artist Paint Brushes
Also used for delicate separation of specimens
- 4 x E122B Feather light Forceps
- 4 x E976 Plastic Pasteur pipettes
- 1 x E278L Mega Magnifying Viewer
3x magnification, 105 x 100mm diameter – Dual function magnifier – Open function can be used for catching/observing; Closed function for observing specimens in the jar. Reversible 3x magnification lens, 62mm diameter.