Mercury-Vapour Collecting Lamps
The E600A is a 250W 240V GES Mercury vapour clear tubular lamp. It is an excellent lamp for night collecting, however it is not self ballasting.
For operational purposes it also requires the following:
- Weatherproof mercury vapour control gear box (E600B)
- GES Ceramic Lamp Holder (E600E)
- And most importantly, a qualified electrician to wire and assemble the unit according to your requirements.
Place under cover or insert a rain shield over the lamp. Avoid moisture contact with lamp and lamp holder. Do not operate lamp if there is any damage to the exterior glass.
E600A – 250W 240V GES Mercury vapour clear tubular lamp
Physical Data and Characteristics:
- Type: Clear HT250
- Base: E40
- L.C.L. (mm) 158
- Lamp Voltage (V): 130
- Lamp Current (A): 2.13
- Approx. Initial Lumens: 11500
- Rated Av. Life (hrs): 16000
- Total Size: 250mm long x 50mm diameter
- Weight: 0.22kg
Important: Extreme care must be taken when using the lamps as they emit ultra violet light that is harmful to the eyes. Avoid looking directly at the lamp when it is operating. We offer a range of UV-blocking face shields and goggles.
E600B Mercury vapour control gear box for the E600A 240v 250w Mercury Vapour Lamp
- The control gear is housed in a weatherproof aluminium box.
- Measurements: 320mm x 240mm x 160mm high.
- A fixing/hanging plate is attached to the bottom of the box. Length 430mm x 50mm wide.
- A qualified electrician is needed to wire and assemble the unit to the E600A lamp according to your requirements.
The E600C is a 160W 240V ES White coated elliptical (pear shaped)
- Mercury vapour lamp with a ES screw fitting.
- This unit is self ballasted. The Mercury vapour output is restricted somewhat by the white coating.
- Weight is 0.1kg
- It requires an ES porcelain lamp holder – Please refer Catalogue No. E600D.
- Avoid moisture contact with lamp and lamp holder.
- Place under cover or insert a rain shield over the lamp.
- Do not operate lamp if there is any damage to the exterior glass.
E600D ES Porcelain Lamp Holder
- This ES lamp holder is required for the: E600C 160W 240V ES White coated elliptical Mercury vapour lamp
and also for E600N 240v 28watt 50Hz Self-Ballasted Black Light Bulb. It requires wiring by a qualified electrician.
E600E Lamp Holder for the E600A 240v 250w Mercury Vapour Lamp
- Ceramic lamp holder with GES screw fitting.
- It is highly recommended that rain shield/cover is used to prevent moisture contact with both lamp and GES fitting.
- Weight is 0.23kg.
E600N 240v 28watt 50Hz Self-Ballasted Black Light Bulb
- Compact 28 watt black light (ultra violet) collecting light comprising of 3 x 105mm U shaped fluorescent tubes that simply screws into an Edison Screw (ES) lamp socket (refer catalogue No. E600D).
- Suitable for attracting night flying insects, moths, beetles, cicadas etc. The small size makes it very attractive for using with a variety of insect traps, collecting sheets or simply into an outside light that is under cover.
- Its small size of 170mm in length x 55mm diameter makes it ideal for transportation.
- We have been advised that there is a limited number of these 240 v 28w black light bulbs available for the Australian market – there will be no more coming.
- Insect lights generate UVA.
- E600N – Never hold the glass tube when installing.
$10.40 – $336.00