Mercury Vapour Collecting Lamps
E600G Mercury Vapour Lamp 250 Watt
The Osram HQL 250W is a mercury vapour lamp with a coated bulb finish and an GES/E40 base. It is suitable for both open and enclosed luminaires.
Note: this lamp is not self ballasted (needs starter gear E600B or equivalent)
- Base Type: GES/E40
- Unit Color: Coated
- Colour Temperature: 3900K
- Colour Rendering Index: 40
- Lumen Output: 13000
- Average Lifetime: 24000
- Dimmable: N/A
- Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 100mm x 100mm x 235mm
- Weight: 0.22kg
The E600C is a 160W 240V ES White coated elliptical (pear-shaped)
- Mercury vapour lamp with an ES screw fitting.
- This unit is self-ballasted. The Mercury vapour output is restricted somewhat by the white coating.
- Weight is 0.1kg
- It requires an ES porcelain lamp holder – Please refer to Catalogue No. E600D.
- Avoid moisture contact with the lamp and lamp holder.
- Place under cover or insert a rain shield over the lamp.
- Do not operate the lamp if there is any damage to the exterior glass.
E600D ES Porcelain Lamp Holder
- This ES lamp holder is required for the: E600C 160W 240V ES White coated elliptical Mercury vapour lamp and also for the E600N 240v 28watt 50Hz Self-Ballasted Black Light Bulb. It requires wiring by a qualified electrician.
- Important: Care must be taken when using the lamps as they emit ultraviolet light which is harmful to the eyes. Avoid looking directly at the lamp when it is operating. Prescription glasses to eliminate the ultraviolet are desirable. We also offer a range of UV-blocking face shields and goggles. For more information about safety precautions, please see this article.
$10.40 – $351.90