First Aid / Medical Kits
Our range of Medical First Aid Packages consist of four kits. The smaller two named Recreational kits, and the larger two, which are more complex, named Professional kits.
The First Aid Kit range begins with the Recreational Kits—Catalogue Nos. EFA1 & EFA2.
It extends to the Professional Kits—Catalogue Nos. EFA3 & EFA4.
The most appropriate kit will depend on the risk of the activities you are undertaking, the distance and time you are away from medical care and the number of people the first aid kit is to cater for.
We also have a Supplementary Pack which is a Snake Bite Kit—Catalogue No. EFA5
First Aid Kit – Model EFA1—Recreational
- Designed for solo outings and day trips. It is the lightest in the range, containing the absolute essentials. Ideal as a glove box kit, or a bush walking day pack.
- Enables you to treat a range of common injuries such as abrasions, cuts scratches and minor burns.
- Kit bag features a clip that an attach to a belt, handbag or back pack.
- 140 (length) x 110 (height) x 20mm (width). Weighs 55gm.
First Aid Kit – Model EFA2—Recreational
- Suitable for small groups taking on strenuous activities. e.g. trekking, hiking, overseas travellers and also an ideal kit for home use.
- This kit is designed for treating mid to serous abrasions, cuts, bites, sprains and strains.
- Substantial bag which makes it ideal for customization purposes.
- 210 (length) x 150 (height) x 60mm (width). Weighs 275gm.
First Aid Kit – Model EFA3—Professional
- This compact versatile kit is a comprehensive first aid kit. Essential for serious camping collection trips to remote areas.
- Allows you to be prepared for a variety of situations ranging from snakebites, eye injuries, blisters and burns.
- This kit is ideal for customization.
- 210 (length) x 160 (height) x 65mm (width). Weighs 355gm.
First Aid Kit – Model EFA4—Professional
- The Pro 3 is the most comprehensive in the range. Designed for large groups spending long periods in remote environments and remote work sites.
- Extensive first aid kit contains the wish list of quality medical items should they be required.
- 290 (length) x 170 (height) x 125mm (width). Weighs 900gm.
Snake Bite Kit, Model EFA5—For Australian snake bite
Most importantly, this kit includes detailed written instructions in first aid for an Australian snake bite.
- Emergency action card
- Heavy compression bandages
- Triangle bandages
- Snake bite first aid instructions
$21.50 – $280.00