Complete Net – Aquatic Nets – Australian Made
These aquatic nets are a very popular aluminium aquatic net, often used for Watercatch programmes. Each complete aquatic net consists of 1 net handle, 1 net bag and 1 net hoop.
EANET1 Aquatic net complete
This net is a combination of:
- E25 standard handle – 119cm long
- E35 aluminium triangular dip hoop
- Two sides 30cm, Flat bottom 31.5cm
- E565 polyester dip bag
- mesh size 0.9 x 0.3mm
- 59cm long
Create your own net configuration
If you have specific needs then you can always select your own individual components to create your own customised insect/aquatic net. Simply proceed to the net section and select your own handle, hoop and bag from the net component sections. Remember to ensure that the bag you select will fit onto your hoop (i.e. same diameter, shape, etc).
- BG2CS The Waterbug Book
- BMD18MDF – Colour Guide to Invertebrates of Australian Inland Waters
- BAPL18GL – Australian Guide to Pondlife
- BFI18GL – Freshwater Invertebrates
- BM8AES – The Study of Stoneflies, Mayflies and Caddis Flies
- B18HL – Aquatic Life in Freshwater Ponds – A guide to the identification and ecology of life in aquaculture ponds and farms and pond dams in South Eastern Australia.