Blue Sticky Traps
A cardboard blue sticky trap for rapid detection and monitoring of thrips and some other flying pest species. They are ready to use, odourless, super sticky and pesticide free.
- Measures 10 x 25 cm
- Made of cardboard with glue on both sides
- This shade of blue is especially attractive to thrips and some other flying pest species
Benefits of blue sticky traps
- Made of biodegradable materials
- The long-lasting glue is non-toxic, water-repellent and does not dry out in hot conditions
- A grid on each side of the trap makes counting easier
How does it work?
- Peel open and reverse-fold the trap to expose the sticky surface
- Hang the trap on a plant, post or wire using the twist-tie supplied
- Thrips are especially attracted to the blue colour and they stick to the trap
- Check for and count pests on traps at least once a week to detect new infestations and monitor trends in existing pest populations
- These traps are suitable for use both indoors and outdoors, however they may deteriorate somewhat if they are left in the field exposed to heavy rain or overhead irrigation for an extended period
$1.35 – $644.60