BugDorm Insect Rearing Cage – EM6610 Series (600x600x600mm) & EM6620 Series (600x600x1200mm)
EM6610 Bugdorm-6 Insect Rearing Cage (60x60x60cm tall)
This 60cm cube insect cage is suitable for 2 small potted plants. The top and 2 side panels are of polyester netting (96×26 mesh). Front and back panels are of clear plastic suitable for observation purposes. A thin strip is sewn across the ceiling from which to suspend objects, such as feeders.
There are two openings in the front panel of BugDorm-6610 insect rearing cage. The zippered opening is large enough to insert potted plants. On the zippered opening is a 18-cm sleeve opening for addition or removal of insects and replacement of food without letting insects escape.
The framework of BugDorm-6610 insect cage is of durable aluminium and constructed outside the enclosure. There are no places for insects to hide inside the cage.
Net weight 1,070 grams.
Available as one unit (Catalogue # EM6610) or in pack of 4 (Catalogue #EM6610-P).
EM6620 Bugdorm-6 Insect Rearing Cage (60x60x120cm tall)
This Insect Rearing Cage is suitable for use with large potted plants.
The features of this EM6620 Bugdorm rearing cage are:
- Viewing: Front and back panels are of clear plastic.
- Ventilation: Top and two side panels are of Polyester netting (96 x 26 mesh)
- Feeding: A thin strip is sewn across the ceiling from which to suspend objects such as feeders.
- Construction: There are three openings in the front panel of BugDorm-6620 insect rearing cage. The zippered opening is large enough to insert large plants. On the zippered opening are two 18cm sleeve openings for addition or removal of insects and replacement of food without letting insects escape.
- Floor: White vinyl
- Framework: Durable aluminium frame which is constructed outside the enclosure thus eliminating the places for insects to hide within the cage.
- Measurements: 60cm x 60cm x 120cm tall
- Weight: Approximately 2Kg
Available as one unit (Catalogue # EM6620) or in pack of 4 (Catalogue #EM6620-P).
Contents per cage:
- 1 x Bugdorm
- 4 x Splints (2-way)
- 8 x Splints (3-way)
- 16 poles (60cm)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 60 degrees C
- When trying to take assembled tent apart, you may find a few poles locked in the splints. Do not force them apart, or you may rip the seam. Try to find a looser connection elsewhere.
$175.00 – $914.60