Peak Long Distance Microscope (5100) LDM-40
E972M – Peak Long Distance Microscope (5100) LDM-40
The quality Peak Long Distance Microscope (5100) LDM-40 consists of Wide Stand Microscope 40X and objective unit. The objects being inspected can be enlarged sharply at short distance of 200 mm as well as at a long distance.
Features of the E972M LDM-40 5100 Microscope:
- Working distance marks are shown on the side of the barrel of the E972M LDM-40 microscope.
- Focussing process is by use of the helicoid ring.
- A cross hair reticle is provided in the eye-piece.
- Collimating objective lens system applies.
- Provisional threaded hole on the lower part of the Microscope to fix camera tripod/stand (not supplied).
Usage: Simply set the required working distance on the barrel and focus by fine tuning the helicoid ring.
|Field of View||5.5mm||10mm||15mm||19mm|
Kindly Note: Usage of the LDM-40 Microscope as a Wide Stand Microscope 40X.
By removing the objective unit from the microscope and attaching an acrylic base to the body of the microscope it can be used as a Wide Stand Microscope 40X (pen light unit to be purchased separately).
What is a Wide Stand Microscope?
A Peak Wide Stand Microscope is a simple measuring microscope designed to be compact and light weight, but characterized by a wider field of view than that of the conventional microscope.
Please refer Catalogue # E2034-40 (link to E2034-40)