Microscope – Stereo Microscope
E281A Stereo Microscope – 240 Volt operated unit.
Inclined stereo microscope, 20x and 40x magnification, designed with dual purpose built-in light source. Ideal full size microscope with heavy die cast metal body provides a solid stand for all school and professional applications.
- 45 degree inclined binocular tube and 360 degree rotatable head lockable in any position
- Crisp, clean image over a wide field of view.
- Interpupillary adjustment.
- Dioptric adjustment is possible with the left ocular tube.
- Rubber eyecups are provided.
- Rack and pinion with built in slip clutch system ensures smooth and accurate focusing. There is a safety stop at the lower end of the traverse.
- 10x eyepiece with wide field.
- Turret mount with 2x and 4x objectives. A 90 degrees rotatable movement allows a smooth and rapid magnification change.
- With built-in incident and transmitted dual-purpose lights, 240 volts and 20 watts. Both LED lights operate separately. One light illuminates from above the viewing area and the other from below.
- WF10x eyepiece allows magnification 20x and 40x.
- Body is raised or lowered on a post stand.
- Minimum distance between body and viewing plate is 15mm and maximum
distance is 125mm.
- Vinyl dust cover included and shipped in a styrofoam case.
- 2 year warranty.
Optional extra for increase in Magnification: The E281AB is a 20x (WF20x) optional extra eyepiece for the E281A Stereo Microscope
$105.00 – $410.00