Microscope – Stereo Microscope
E281A Stereo Microscope Model ST-30-2L – Either 240 Volt or battery operated unit.
Inclined stereo microscope, 20x and 40x magnification, designed with dual purpose built-in light source. Ideal full size microscope with heavy die cast metal body provides a solid stand for all school and professional applications.
- 45 degree inclined binocular tube and 360 degree rotatable head lockable in any position
- Crisp, clean image over a wide field of view.
- Interpupillary adjustment.
- Dioptric adjustment is possible with the left ocular tube.
- Rubber eyecups are provided.
- Rack and pinion with built in slip clutch system ensures smooth and accurate focusing. There is a safety stop at the lower end of the traverse.
- 10x eyepiece with wide field.
- Turret mount with 2x and 4x objectives. A 90 degrees rotatable movement allows a smooth and rapid magnification change.
- With built-in incident and transmitted dual-purpose lights, 240 volts and 20 watts. Both LED lights operate separately. One light illuminates from above the viewing area and the other from below. The lights work either with the 240 volt power, or for a limited time with the rechargeable batteries that are supplied. Dimming lights when operating from battery power will indicate the batteries require recharging.
- WF10x eyepiece allows magnification 20x and 40x.
- Body is raised or lowered on a post stand.
- Minimum distance between body and viewing plate is 15mm and maximum
distance is 125mm.
- Vinyl dust cover included and shipped in a styrofoam case.
- 2 year warranty.
Optional extra for increase in Magnification: The E281AB is a 20x optional extra eyepiece for the E281A Stereo Microscope
$105.00 – $410.00