Microscopes – Dissecting Microscopes
E281RDM4 Dissecting Microscope Model RDM-4
The E281RDM4 Dissecting microscope has a heavy round base with a precisely designed body, providing convenience for easy lifting and movement.
Sensitive focussing is done by rack-pinion moving on a lapped dovetailed guideway with a stopper to limit the downward movement. A joint Revolving Arm is provided for moving the magnifying lens over the full area of the stage; it is easily replaceable by a special BULL EYE LENS 83mm diameter to increase the field of vision. A plano-concave mirror is fitted for light reflection.
Sturdy removable hand rests and arrangement provided for inserting white or black plate for respective background.
- Base – Heavy round base with precisely designed body.
- Focussing – Sensitive focussing, done by rack and pinion arrangement.
- Revolving arm provided for moving magnifying lens over full stage area.
- Stage – 100mm x 100mm with glass plate.
- Illumination – A plano-concave lens fitted in fork for light reflection.
- Optics: 10x & 20x Eyepieces & special Bull Eye Lens 83mm diameter.