Nematode Counting Dishes
E282NCD Series Nematode Counting Dishes
These counting dishes can be used for counting nematodes in water suspension, for example.
The model can contain a maximum of 10 ml suspension.
The grid is 7.5 x 3.5 in size and fits a 40 times magnification under the dissecting microscope.
- Total diameter of the dish is 6.3 cm.
- Slope of the sides enables a maximum view.
- The grid is part of the lower bottom side.
- The suspension side can easily be cleaned.
- The bottom is about 1.5 mm higher than the lower edges of the dish avoiding sticking of the dish on a wet table.
- It can withstand 80 degrees Celsius.
- Lightweight plastic.
$26.50 – $212.00