Optico ASZ-400 Stereo Zoom Microscope
With features and performance you’d expect only in a higher priced microscope, the ASZ-400 meets your working requirements without breaking your budget. Designed both for practicality and for ease and comfort of use, it’s at home in most educational and commercial environments.
With powerful features that are perfect for industrial, educational and inspection industries, the ASZ-400 Stereo Zoom Microscope comes with an affordable price tag too. Offered in either binocular (EASZ-400B) and trinocular (EASY-400T) head configuration, the ASZ-400 is the ideal choice for a variety of applications.
ASZ-400 Series Stereo Zoom Microscope
- Sealed body protects precision optics
- Anti-dust, anti-mold, anti-electrostatic construction
- Binocular or Trinocular head option with interpupillary adjustment
- Wide-field 10x eyepieces WF10X/20 with diopter adjustment
- 20mm field of view at 10x magnification
- Magnification range 10x-45x, continuous
- Focusing distance from bottom of lens to stage plate 100mm
- Working distance up to 150mm
- LED illumination – even, cool lighting, both incident and transmitted
72 LED Ringlight for Microscope (EASZRING)
Designed to fit any stereo microscope with a maximum 62mm mounting diameter.
Featuring four zones that can be operated or controlled separately, which minimise shadows and provide exceptional uniformity and optimal clarity.
Inspection and quality control is no longer a problem to view surface defects and overcome visibility problems. Hard-to-see imperfections in plastic and metal surfaces, defects in solder joints and fine points on translucent surfaces now become visible.
- Light Control: 4 mode light control, each mode has an adjustable brightness
- Provides cool, flare free and focused shadow-free illumination
- Power Supply 240V
- Output: 24V 6W
- Color Temperature: 6400K
- Lamp Life: Minimum 10,000 hours
- Max. Opening: 62mm
- 72 LED Bulbs, adjustable brightness.
Diffused LED Dome Illuminator for Microscope (EASZDOME)
Glare reduction and shadow-free lighting for specimens that are difficult to illuminate with many corners, edges and recesses. Creates a diffused soft light arena for viewing samples that have demanding surfaces with minimal reflections.
- Adjustable brightness control
- Max. opening for microscope objective: Ø61mm
- Outside diameter of dome light, bottom: Ø150mm
- Inner diameter of dome light, bottom Ø115mm
- Provides even illumination across the field of view
- Virtually eliminates shadows in the sample
- Cool white light (Color temperature 6000-7000k)
$222.80 – $995.45