Entomological Cabinets – Metal – 10 Drawer
Ten Drawer Metal Entomological Cabinets
Entomological cabinet made from 1.2mm zinc anneal sheet—all welded construction. They are now powder coated with Heritage Green colour. The cabinet is fitted with 10 metal drawers, each with a glass top, naphthalene recesses and twin knobs. The drawers accommodate the unit pinning trays series E245 to E247.
The cabinet shell itself has a pull out, drop-down door and is sealed with a sponge rubber strip and secured by two latches. The top of the cabinet shell has four locating lugs.
Cabinets are supplied without foam, however the foam can be purchased as a seperate item. Please refer to E260 – E266 series foam sheeting.
- Cabinet shell: 585mm Width, 535mm Depth, 740mm Height
- Drawer, external: 490mm Width, 490mm Depth, 59mm Height
- Drawer, internal: 457mm Width, 457mm Depth, 50mm Height
- Each metal cabinet without packing is 87kg
- Each crated entomological cabinet is 120 kilos
- A 230mm high enclosed stand for the cabinet.
White polyethylene pinning foam for the drawers which is supplied separately.
- Prices shown on this product are APPROXIMATE ONLY.
- A packed, crated, delivered free into store price is available on request. Price varies according to the region where the cabinet is to be delivered.
- These cabinets cannot be sent by Australia Post. The metal entomological cabinet is crated and sent by carrier. Cartage is an additional cost also.
- For the metal stands please allow a charge for crating. Cartage charges are also additional. Again as the price varies according to region where the cabinet is to be delivered, so please email for a quote.
- Timber entomological and microslide cabinets are not crated, but sent by a Furniture Removalist company.
We suggest you email us (use contact form) to get a delivery quote before ordering – otherwise if you order online you will get an incorrect postage charge.
If cabinets are to be paid by credit card, we regret there will be an additional credit card charge of 1.5% applicable.
Product photos kindly supplied by David Maynard, Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery.
$320.00 – $3,145.00