These exhibit cases are manufactured from heavy cardboard covered with black embossed paper and lined white with glass top. They are exceptionally well made exhibit cases used for the effective display of a wide variety of specimens.
The exhibit cases have a glass top and are neatly covered with black embossed paper. They are white lined and include a 10mm (3/8″) pinning bottom covered with ethafoam.
The exhibit cases are available in 2 sizes.
- E573: Exhibit case – 203mm x 305mm (8″ x 12″)
- E574: Exhibit case – 305mm x 406mm (12″ x 16″)
Exhibit Cases Height Measurements:
- External – Approximately 57mm (2-1/4″)
- Internal – From top of ethafoam base to glass top – Approximately 38 – 39mm (1-1/2″)
An optional extra is our E555 Fumicel (Naphthalene holder).
These exhibit cases are well packed so can be safely despatched through the post.
Further Exhibit Cases
- For timber display cases please refer our back opening series (E237, E238 & E239) and top opening series (E577, E578 & E579).
- For Riker mounts (E556, E557 & E558),
- For Shadow boxes (E554B, E554N & E554Q).
$47.00 – $745.20