Dino-Lite Edge AF4915ZT Digital Microscope
Dino-Lite Edge 1.3MP AF4915ZT
This is an all-in-one device with adaptable interface. It is designed to meet most professional applications within 20-220x magnification. The AF4915ZT integrates with EDOF, EDR, AMR and FLC as well as crisp image quality, making it one of the most versatile devices of Dino-Lite. When attaching with the WF-20 Wi-Fi streamer (sold separately), the AF4915ZT can be transformed into a wireless microscope, catering the needs for field applications.
- High optical resolution: The superior optics adopted in the Edge series reveals the finest details, answering the needs of the most demanding microscopy applications.
- 1.3 Megapixels: Thanks to the low loss MJPEG compression, the advanced CMOS image sensor allows to transmit fluid and crisp image with resolution up to 1280×1024.
- Adaptable interface: The adaptable interface provides the capability of transforming Dino-Lite into a wireless microscope when attaching with WF-20.
- Flexible LED Control (FLC): Tasking with software, the FLC maximizes illumination flexibility by offering independent on/off control of the four LED quadrants in addition to the 6-levels intensity adjustment capability.
- Extend Depth of Field (EDOF): Viewing rough surface with height range out of depth of focus, the EDOF can take several images at different focus and stack them automatically within a click.
- Extend Dynamic Range (EDR): Observing high contrast or reflective surface, the EDR can help to reveal the details of dark or bright areas by stacking images taken at different exposure levels.
- Automatic Magnification Reading (AMR): Without the hassle to stop and check the magnification for doing a measurement, the AMR detects the magnification rate automatically through the software, making the measurement be a more efficient, accurate, and pleasant process.
- Adjustable polarizer: The built-in adjustable polarizer allows to remove freely the unwanted reflection or glare from the object surface for a better contrast.
- Scroll Lock: The scroll lock ensures the focus knob staying at the desired focus or magnification position without worry of unintentional movement.
- Interchangeable caps: The interchangeable caps provide adaptability to numerous applications with alternative lighting or object interface, such as but not limited to diffused-light, ring-light, and coaxial-light etc.
|Model||AF4915ZT Dino-Lite Edge|
|Product Resolution||1.3M pixels (1280×1024)|
|Frame Rate||15fps in 1.3MP, MJPEG
30fps in VGA, MJPEG
|Lighting||8 white LEDs|
|Operating System Supported||Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Mac OS 10.10 or later (EDOF/EDR are NOT controllable on Mac OS)
|Unit Dimension||11.4cm (H) x 3.3cm (D)|
WF-20 Wi-Fi streamer
The WF-20 is a Wi-Fi streamer that adds further versatility, flexibility, and agility to Dino-Lite microscope. Thanks to stable image transmission and long battery life, the WF-20 is well suited but not limited to field applications. The WF-20 can also be configured as a wireless router for staying connected with internet or a network during usage.
- Stable and reliable transmission: Streaming live image as crisp and fluent as if wired, the WF-20 is an ideal companion for wireless microscopy observation.
- Wireless network connectivity: Stay connected while using wireless microscope. The WF-20 can easily be configured as a router to connect your mobile device with a Wi-Fi access point.
- Long battery life: The battery life was not comprised despite WF-20’s small size design. The WF-20 provides more than 2.5 hours of continuous usage with single charge.
- Adaptable design: Compatible with every AF-series model, the WF-20 meets the professional need of using with various Dino-Lite microscopes.
$117.30 – $1,269.20