Dino-Lite Edge AM7915MZT 5MP Digital Microscope
The 5MP Edge AM7915MZT is Dino-Lite’s flagship model. It has perfectly merged AMR and EDOF/EDR into one unit, which maximizes flexibility to meet most professional needs, not to mention its stunningly image quality and illumination freedom are well-suited for various imaging requirements.
Click here to see this model in action.
- High optical resolution: The superior optics adopted in the Edge series reveals the finest details, answering the needs of the most demanding microscopy applications.
- 5.0 Megapixels: Thanks to the low loss MJPEG compression, the advanced CMOS image sensor allows to transmit fluid and crisp image with resolution up to 2592×1944.
- Flexible LED Control (FLC): Tasking with software, the FLC maximizes illumination flexibility by offering independent on/off control to the four LED quadrants in addition to the 6-levels intensity adjustment capability.
- Automatic Magnification Reading (AMR): Without the hassle to stop and check the magnification for doing a measurement, the AMR detects the magnification rate automatically through the software, making the measurement be a more efficient, accurate, and pleasant process.
- Extended Depth of Field (EDOF): Viewing rough surface with height range out of depth of focus, the EDOF can take several images at different focus and stack them automatically within a click.
- Extended Dynamic Range (EDR): Observing high contrast or reflective surface, the EDR can help to reveal the details of dark or bright areas by stacking images taken at different exposure levels.
- Adjustable polarizer: The built-in adjustable polarizer allows to remove freely the unwanted reflection or glare from the object surface for a better contrast.
- Scroll Lock: The scroll lock ensures the focus knob staying at the desired focus or magnification position without worry of unintentional movement.
- Robust housing: The metal housing made of aluminum alloy offers compelling advantages of protection and endurance.
- Interchangeable caps: The interchangeable caps provide adaptability to numerous applications with alternative lighting or object interface, such as but not limited to diffused-light, ring-light, and coaxial-light etc.
|Model||AM7915MZT Dino-Lite Edge|
|Product Resolution||5M pixels (2592×1944)|
|Frame Rate||10fps in 5MP/3MP/2MP, MJPEG
25fps in 1.3MP, MJPEG
30fps in VGA, MJPEG
|Lighting||8 white LEDs|
|Operating System Supported||Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Mac OS 10.9 or later (EDOF/EDR are NOT controllable on Mac OS)
|System Requirements||‧ Intel Core2 Duo @ 2.20 GHz/AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core BE-2400 (2.3GHz)
‧ 20GB available HD space
‧ 4GB available RAM or more
‧ 2GB video card or more
‧ CD-ROM drive for installation
‧ USB 2.0
|Unit Dimension||10.5cm (H) x 3.2cm (D)|
$150.00 – $1,859.10