Electronic Tally Counters
These units offer an electronic version of the popular Mechanical Hand Tally counter.
Please note that some models only Add, whilst other models can both Add and Subtract.
On models which can both Add and Subtract, counts are inputted using two large positive action buttons. The + button (green) will add a count to the total and the – button (red) will subtract a count from the total. When activated, an audible beeper sounds every count to verify that a count has been registered.
All electronic components provides a long life counter with no moving parts to wear out. The counter is manufactured from impact-resistant plastic, combining lightweight with outstanding durability.
To count – press the count button. It will beep on each count. To switch beep on or off hold the count button down for 3 seconds. To reset tally press on/off/reset button for 3 seconds. Will count from 0 to 9999.
To switch On press On/Off/Reset button. To count up press the green button. It will beep on each count. To count down press the red button. It will beep on each count. Beep can be disabled. Will count from 0 to 9999.
This counter increments only. It is supplied with a finger band. Will count from 0 to 9999. Water resistance to 3 meter depth or equivalent pressure.
E917E8 Electronic People Counter
This counter is specially designed to be use in public buildings.
It consists of 3 counters
- In counter- use green button for tally of people entering the building
- Out Counter – use red button – tally of people leaving the building
- In-out counter – this displays the difference between the In and Out counter.
If the number of people leaving the building is greater the entering this display will show “EEEE”, which means there is an error.
Benefits and features:
- Ergonomically designed
- Easy to use
- All 3 counters display at the same time
- Battery saving. Can switch off without losing the data
- Memory-data stored when switched off
- Cannot accidentally clear memory, need to press reset button for 3 seconds.
$17.00 – $400.00