Entomological Cabinets – Timber – 14 Drawer – Deluxe Model
Fourteen Drawer Timber Entomological Cabinet – Deluxe Model
Entomological cabinet with fourteen (14) superb quality drawers in two tiers of seven (7).
The cabinet shell is made from polished cedar veneered brimsboard and the drawers from Kalantis and Tasmanian Oak timbers.
The Cedar on the cabinet shell and the Kalantis on the drawers are highly polished externally, resulting in a fine piece of furniture.
Each drawer is accurately made, has machine dovetailed joints and is interchangeable with other drawers.
A naphthalene recess runs along each interior side of the drawer.
An accurate fitting frame, made from polished Kalantis and glass, fits snugly over each drawer. Twin pull knobs and a card frame are provided.
White polyethylene pinning foam for the drawers is an optional extra.
- Cabinet shell: 1231mm Width, 453mm Depth, 485mm Height
- Drawer, external: 583mm Width, 435mm Depth, 61mm Height
- Drawer, internal: 539mm Width, 381mm Depth, 41mm Height
- These cabinets cannot be sent by Australia Post. The metal entomological cabinet is crated and sent by carrier, whereas the timber entomological and microslide cabinets are not crated, but instead sent by a Furniture Removalist company.
- We suggest you email us (use contact form) to get a delivery quote before ordering. Otherwise if you order online you will get an incorrect postage charge.
- If cabinets are to be paid by credit card, we regret there will be an additional credit card charge of 1.5% applicable.
- Availability: If not in stock at the time, it could take up to 6 months to get it manufactured—particularly the deluxe style cabinets.
$330.00 – $4,756.00